We continue to closely follow the situation with Covid-19. Due to the fluid nature of the pandemic, we need to make frequent changes to our office policies. To keep our patients and staff as safe as possible, we are currently implementing the following policies:
- The office will continue to remain open 7 days/week
- We have a separate waiting room with a separate entrance for patients with fever and cough. When you schedule an appointment, you will be instructed which waiting room to use.
- We are doing our best to keep well visits separate from sick visits, but please call first if you have a scheduled well visit and your child is sick.
- We continue to offer Covid vaccines to our patients as recommended by the CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Please see the COVID tab on this website for more information.
- We also continue to provide Covid testing in our office for our patients.
- Depending on supplies, we are also able to provide Covid vaccines and testing for family members.
For the most updated information, please call our office and listen to our Covid information message:
312-642-5515, press *
Resources to check for updates include:
Lurie Children’s Hospital
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention